1 – What is the affiliation between Just For Laughs ComedyPro and the Just For Laughs Comedy Festival?
• Just For Laughs ComedyPRO was launched as part of the Montreal Just For Laughs International Comedy Festival to allow agents, managers, executives, casting agents and now, fans from all over the world to take full advantage of their time at the fest. Delegates can enjoy the shows that are part of the festival at night, and the panels and discussions that are part of the conference during the day.
2 – Will there be transportation provided to and from the airport and my hotel?
• There will be no transport or airport shuttle included with any of the passes.
3 – Who can buy an Industry Pass for the festival?
• All comedy stakeholders aare eligible to buy an Industry or IndustryPLUS Pass. This includes managers, agents, producers, directors, writers, actors, casting agents, network executives, lawyers, etc.
• The Quebec Pass is for industry members who reside in the Province of Quebec. If you think you qualify, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are interested in buying an Express Pass, please e-mail us at email@example.com
4 – What day do people usually fly-in?
• Most delegates will fly-in on the Tuesday (July 24th) in order to see all the New Faces shows and take advantage of our full slate of daytime programming, which begins on Wednesday. They typically stay until Saturday (July 28) or Sunday (July 29) so as to attend our renowned Friday night Midnight Party, and our weekend Galas.
5 – Is there a host hotel or special rate I have access to as a pass holder?
• Our host hotel is the Hyatt Regency Montreal and a discounted rate for pass-holders is offered. For more information about the Hyatt and other partner hotels, please click HERE.