THIS IS ONE OF OUR MOST POPULAR EVENTS AT COMEDYPRO!
*PLEASE NOTE that meeting spots are limited and need to be booked in advance on a first-come, first-served basis. Additional information about the program will be sent after pass purchase. You will also receive an e-mail during the week of July 9-13 to advise you of when and how to schedule your meetings with top executives.*
The purchase of an Industry, Industry PLUS, or Express Pass includes access to our 15 Minutes with a Power Broker program, which is presented with the participation of the Independent Production Fund.
JFL ComedyPRO Delegates can sign up for up to three, one-on-one private meetings with the comedy industry’s leading digital, web and TV executives. Each meeting lasts 15 minutes and provides unprecedented access to development, production and programming professionals.
Confirmed Power Brokers include:
– Nathan Kloke (Head of Production)
Academy of Canadian Cinema & Television
– Louis Calabro (Vice President, Programming)
– Gina Kwon (Co-Head of Comedy/Half-Hour TV)
– Millicent Jefferson (Supervising Producer)
– Jim Colgan (Executive Producer)
– Kevin Barton (Program Director, SnackableTV)
– Sarah Fowlie (Director, Comedy Original Programming)
– Chris Kelley (Production Executive, Comedy)
– Mike McShane (Director, Business and Partnerships)
– Justin Stockman (Vice-President, Pay and OTT Services)
– Sarah Weaver (Director of Programming, Specialty Channels)
CBS Television Studios
– Alec Botnick (SVP Comedy Development)
– Ada Chiaghana (Director of Original Programming)
– Billy Rosenberg (Director and Head of Comedy Originals)
– Amy Dotson (Deputy Director & Head of Programming
Just For Laughs
– Reaghan Gittin (Director, Digital Business Development)
– Blake Gregory (Producer and Business Development Manager)
– Gina Reyes (Vice President, Scripted Development)
– David Sleven (Vice President, Comedy Development)
Project 10 Productions Inc.
– Andrew Barnsley (President and Executive Producer)
Pygmy Wolf Productions.
– K.P. Anderson (President/CEO)
Stoopid Buddy Stoodios
– Spencer Griffin (Creative Executive)
– Drew Baldwin (Founder and CEO)
Warner Brothers Animation
– Peter Girardi (Executive Vice President, Blue Ribbon Content and Alternative Programming)
– Ben Relles (Head of Unscripted Comedy)
+ additional Power Brokers to be added soon!
Access: For INDUSTRY and EXPRESS pass holders only