Just For Laughs ComedyPRO: EXPRESS PASS
Our top-level comedy industry pass is the Express Pass. It is available EXCLUSIVELY to major network, OTT, SVOD and other platform executives, studio production and development teams, talent executives, casting directors and other high-level executives looking to scout talent. An Express Pass registration allows full-access to ComedyPRO events, VIP areas and industry parties, plus priority access and seating at most Just For Laughs shows.
Here’s what you get with your Express Pass:
• Access to the ComedyPRO Conference at the DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal
• Reserved seating or pre-arranged tickets to select Just For Laughs Festival shows**
• Pre-arranged tickets to Off-JFL shows
• Access to ComedyPRO@Night shows at Salle Ludger-Duvernay in Monument National**
• Priority access to the Podcast Series at the DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal
• Priority access to the Just For Laughs Awards Show
• Pre-arranged tickets to all five (5) New Faces shows
• Access to the 15 MINUTES WITH A POWER BROKER program (sign-up required)
• Access to industry lunches, cocktails and parties, including the Friday Midnight Party
• Access to the Festival rate at our partner hotels (NOTE: Please use our links to book rooms at our partner hotels. If you call the hotel directly, they may tell you it’s sold-out).
Express Pass Hospitality Host
Another exclusive feature of the Express Pass is your Express Pass Hospitality Host. A Just For Laughs hospitality host will meet you at your hotel and provide you with your Express Pass accreditation and welcome kit. Your kit includes your tickets, programming schedule, party invitations, important festival information, as well as a helpful guide to the city.
While in Montreal, you’ll have round-the-clock access to our Express Pass Hospitality Host. Our representative will be accessible by cellular phone and available at all times to ensure your Festival experience is the best one possible.
We encourage you to take advantage of this concierge service, offered only to Express Pass cardholders. Our host will be happy to answer all of your questions, provide you with detailed information about the Festival, and make reservations for restaurants, sight-seeing tours, excursions and much more. Your wish is their command!
*** There are a limited number of Express passes available. If you qualify for this level of pass, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your special promo code and web link. ***
BUY EARLY AND PAY LESS…
$890 USD* (Available until January 24, 2020)
$925 USD* (Available until March 16, 2020)
$975 USD* (Available until May 4, 2020)
$1025 USD* (Available until June 15, 2020)
$1075 USD* (After June 15, 2020)
* Please note that all pass prices are in US dollars. Taxes, Service Fee and Credit Card Processing Fee are included. There are NO additional fees.
** The Express Pass gives you access to the following Just For Laughs venues (standing room only in certain venues, and subject to capacity / Please note this info has not yet been released for 2019): Cafe Cleopatra, Club Soda, Comedy Nest, Katacombes, L’Astral, La Chapelle, MainLine Theatre, Maison Theatre, Montreal Improv, Monument National, Newspeak, Theatre Berri, Theatre Ste. Catherine. Passes do NOT give the bearer access to live shows at the following venues: 5e Salle (Place des Arts), Bell Centre, Maisonneuve (Place des Arts), Maison Symphonique (Place des Arts), Olympia Theatre, Salle Claude-Léveillée (Place des Arts), Salle Gesu and Salle Wilfred Pelletier (Place des Arts). Please note that the bearer may be turned away if a show is at full capacity. Paid ticket holders, Express and Industry Plus Pass holders have priority admission. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you purchase tickets to shows that you really want to see.
Please note: Express Pass holders will be allowed to access shows at 5e Salle (Place des Arts), Salle Claude-Léveillée (Place des Arts), and Salle Gesu, however these venues require hard tickets (and pass holders will not be able to enter with their passes alone), therefore the request must be made beforehand.