Just For Laughs ComedyPRO: INDUSTRY PASS
The Industry Pass automatically gives you access to many Just For Laughs Festival events and live shows**. In addition, you’ll receive hard tickets to three (3) New Faces shows of your choice, in addition to New Faces: Creators, which you have the option of choosing before arriving at the festival. Please note that there is a limited quantity of tickets per show available.
Here’s what you get with your Industry Pass:
• Access to the ComedyPRO Conference at the Hyatt Regency
• Access to many Just For Laughs Festival shows**
• Access to Off-JFL shows**
• Access to ComedyPRO @Night shows at Salle Ludger-Duvernay in Monument National**
• Access to the Podcast Series at the Hyatt Regency
• Access to the Just For Laughs Awards Show
• Pre-arranged tickets to three (3) New Faces shows
• Access to the 15 MINUTES WITH A POWER BROKER program
• Access to industry lunches, cocktails and parties, including the Friday Midnight Party
• Access to the Festival rate at our partner hotels (NOTE: Please use our links to book rooms at our partner hotels. If you call the hotel directly, they may tell you it’s sold-out).
BUY EARLY AND PAY LESS…
$470 USD* (Available until January 26, 2018)
$495 USD* (Available until March 16, 2018)
$545 USD* (Available until May 4, 2018)
$595 USD* (Available until June 15, 2018)
$655 USD* (After June 15, 2018)
* Please note that all pass prices are in US dollars. Taxes, Service Fee and Credit Card Processing Fee are included. There are NO additional fees.
** The Industry Pass gives you access to the following Just For Laughs venues (standing room only in certain venues): Cafe Cleopatra, Club Soda, Comedy Nest (TBC), Comedyworks, Imperial (TBC), Katacombes, L’Astral (TBC), La Chapelle, Le Balcon, MainLine Theatre, Maison Theatre, Metropolis, Montreal Improv, Monument National, Newspeak, Theatre Berri (TBC), Theatre Ste. Catherine, Usine C (TBC) and Wiggle Room. Passes do NOT give the bearer access to live shows at the following venues: 5e Salle (Place des Arts), Bell Centre, Maisonneuve (Place des Arts), Maison Symphonique (Place des Arts), Olympia Theatre, Salle Claude-Léveillée (Place des Arts), Salle Gesu and Salle Wilfred Pelletier (Place des Arts). Please note that the bearer may be turned away if a show is at full capacity. Paid ticket holders, Express and Industry Plus Pass holders have priority admission. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you purchase tickets to shows that you really want to see.