NOTE: PLEASE USE OUR LINKS TO BOOK ROOMS AT OUR PARTNER HOTELS. IF YOU CALL THE HOTEL DIRECTLY, THEY MAY TELL YOU IT’S SOLD-OUT.
HYATT REGENCY MONTREAL
HOST hotel of the JUST FOR LAUGHS FESTIVAL and HOME of the COMEDYPRO conference
1255 Jeanne-Mance Street
P.O. Box 130, Montreal, Quebec H5B 1E5
• Relax at the indoor swimming pool, sauna, garden terrace or take advantage of the fitness facilities.
• Enjoy dining at Cafe Fleuri for breakfast and lunch or hang out in the lobby bar for cocktails with artists and industry members.
• Take a stroll through nearby St. Laurent Boulevard and St. Denis Street to find fashion’s latest trends and the city’s trendiest restaurants.
• Centrally located in downtown Montreal, just 20 minutes from the airport, Hyatt Regency Montreal is connected by an underground walkway to the Convention Centre as well as Chinatown and Old Montreal.
• Its location is ideal, being a block to the Gesu & L’Astral, 3 blocks to Club Soda & Metropolis, and across the street from Place des Arts (Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier, Theatre Maisonneuve, 5ieme Salle).
• Complexe Desjardins, a retail and office complex, is adjacent to the hotel and offers over 120 shops, boutiques and restaurants.
Book early! Book your hotel room before June 1st, 2014, for $199 CAD. After June 1st, the JFL rate will be $209 CAD.
(These rates apply beginning July 18 to July 30, 2014)
Please note that these rates include free wireless access.
To BOOK your stay at our host hotel, the Hyatt Regency Hotel, with our special JFL rate please CLICK HERE
Located only a few minutes from the Hyatt Regency Montreal
475 President Kennedy Avenue
Montreal, QC H3A 1J7
Delta Montreal is located in the heart of downtown, the Entertainment District; the hotel opens its doors unto all the action. Take a two-minute walk and you will discover the great number of well-known boutiques, museums, enjoy a show at Place-des-Arts, attend summer festivals or walk on St. Catherine Street! A grand, stylish hotel, the Delta Montreal is full of character. The hotel’s 456 generously-sized guest rooms, have an inimitable layout most with a private balcony. Furthermore, our hotel has a very large indoor salt water pool, two squash courts, hot tub, dry sauna, and children’s activity area well-equipped fitness centre and on-site spa.
Take advantage of the following industry rate (internet access included):
• Starting at $155.00 CAD/night
(This rate applies beginning Friday, July 18 to Sunday July 27, 2014)
► Book online CLICK HERE