HYATT REGENCY MONTREAL
HOST hotel of the JUST FOR LAUGHS Festival and HOME of the COMEDYPRO Conference
1255 Jeanne-Mance Street
P.O. Box 130, Montreal, Quebec, H5B 1E5
• Relax at the indoor swimming pool, sauna, garden terrace or take advantage of the fitness facilities.
• Enjoy dining at Cafe Fleuri for breakfast and lunch or hang out in the lobby bar for cocktails with artists and industry members.
• Take a stroll through nearby St. Laurent Boulevard and St. Denis Street to find fashion’s latest trends and the city’s trendiest restaurants.
• Centrally located in downtown Montreal, just 20 minutes from the airport, Hyatt Regency Montreal is connected by an underground walkway to the Convention Centre as well as Chinatown and Old Montreal.
• Its location is ideal, being a block to the Gesu & L’Astral, 3 blocks to Club Soda & Metropolis, and across the street from Place des Arts (Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier, Theatre Maisonneuve, 5ieme Salle).
• Complexe Desjardins, a retail and office complex, is adjacent to the hotel and offers over 120 shops, boutiques and restaurants.
Book early! Book your hotel room before May 22, 2015, for $199 CAD. After May 22, 2015, the JFL rate will be $209 CAD.
(These rates apply beginning July 19 to July 29, 2015)
► Book online: CLICK HERE
Please note that these rates include free wireless access.
DAYS INN MONTREAL DOWNTOWN
215 René-Lévesque Boulevard East
Montreal, QC H2X 1N7
An elegant and peaceful retreat in the heart of Montreal. Occupying 8 floors, the hotel offers 123 comfortable non-smoking rooms in an impressive glass building, capturing its slogan at its best « the best value under the sun ». Whether its for business or pleasure, the Days Inn Montreal Downtown offers everything to make your stay in Montreal a memorable one.
The hotel is ideally located at the crossroad of the main tourist centres of Downtown Montreal. Within walking distance to Old Montreal, underground shopping, the Latin Quarter, le Village and within minutes to the Casino and La Ronde Six Flag Theme Park.
Take advantage of the following industry rates:
• Standard room at $129.00 CAD/night
• Deluxe room at $139.00 CAD/night
• Superior room at $174.00 CAD/night
(These rates apply from May to October, excluding Grand Prix weekend and Osheaga)
► Book: Call 1-800-329-7466 and mention promo code LC21