NOTE: PLEASE USE OUR LINKS TO BOOK ROOMS AT OUR PARTNER HOTELS. IF YOU CALL THE HOTEL DIRECTLY, THEY MAY TELL YOU IT’S SOLD-OUT.
HYATT REGENCY MONTREAL
Host hotel of the JUST FOR LAUGHS FESTIVAL and home of the COMEDYPRO conference
1255 Jeanne-Mance Street
P.O. Box 130, Montreal, Quebec H5B 1E5
• Relax at the indoor swimming pool, sauna, garden terrace or take advantage of the fitness facilities.
• Enjoy dining at Cafe Fleuri for breakfast and lunch or hang out in the lobby bar for cocktails with artists and industry members.
• Take a stroll through nearby St. Laurent Boulevard and St. Denis Street to find fashion’s latest trends and the city’s trendiest restaurants.
• Centrally located in downtown Montreal, just 20 minutes from the airport, Hyatt Regency Montreal is connected by an underground walkway to the Convention Centre as well as Chinatown and Old Montreal.
• Its location is ideal, being a block to the Gesu & L’Astral, 3 blocks to Club Soda & Metropolis, and across the street from Place des Arts (Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier, Theatre Maisonneuve, 5ieme Salle).
• Complexe Desjardins, a retail and office complex, is adjacent to the hotel and offers over 120 shops, boutiques and restaurants.
Book early! Book your hotel room before June 1st, 2014, for $199 CAD. After June 1st, the JFL rate will be $209 CAD.
(These rates apply beginning July 18 to July 30, 2014)
Please note that these rates include free wireless access.
To BOOK your stay at our host hotel, the Hyatt Regency Hotel, with our special JFL rate please CLICK HERE.
475 President Kennedy Avenue
Montreal, QC H3A 1J7
Delta Montreal is located in the heart of downtown, the Entertainment District; the hotel opens its doors unto all the action. Take a two-minute walk and you will discover the great number of well-known boutiques, museums, enjoy a show at Place-des-Arts, attend summer festivals or walk on St. Catherine Street! A grand, stylish hotel, the Delta Montreal is full of character. The hotel’s 456 generously-sized guest rooms, have an inimitable layout most with a private balcony. Furthermore, our hotel has a very large indoor salt water pool, two squash courts, hot tub, dry sauna, and children’s activity area well-equipped fitness centre and on-site spa.
To take advantage of the following industry rates (internet access included):
• $149.00 CAD for the Mode Guestroom
• $159.00 CAD for the Mode Deluxe Guestroom
• $199.00 CAD for the Mode Club Guestroom
(These rates apply beginning Monday July 21 to Tuesday July 29, 2014)
► Please call 1-877-286-1986 and use the code: 13GMJFLI or book online CLICK HERE.
HOTEL LE GERMAIN
Montreal, Quebec H3A 1Y9
Hotel Le Germain Montreal offers a sophisticated, refined and enveloping environment where comfort and well-being reign supreme. Located in a trendy downtown neighborhood stands, this chic and intimate boutique-hotel is intended for both business and leisure clients alike. The product of an astonishing transformation of a former office building, the hotel offers a unique concept in accommodation.
Take advantage of a privileged rates of $210 CAD for a Superior Room with a Queen size bed, and $230 CAD for a Deluxe room with a King size bed. In addition to Marie Saint Pierre signature bedding and accessories, exclusive to Le Germain Montreal, our guests benefit from other features that encourage relaxation: including goose down duvets and feather pillows. The bathroom is no exception, with its sumptuous towels, soft Germain bathrobes and luxurious bath products. Please note that a continental deluxe breakfast served buffet style at our restaurant as well as wireless internet are included in the room rate.
These rates per room, single occupancy ($15 CAD extra for the second person). Quoted in Canadian dollars, applicable taxes not included.
► RESERVATION: Please call hotel directly (514-849-2050 or 1-877-333-2050). Please make sure you mention that you are part of the “Just For Laughs” block to have access to these rates.