COMEDYPRO is a UNIQUE global gathering of the biggest players in the comedy world that explores all facets of comedy. COMEDYPRO is a four-day event which takes place in July during the peak industry/media/performer dates of the Montreal Just For Laughs Festival. At Just For Laughs, we take humour seriously. Our Festival has become a world-renowned entertainment landmark, recognized for the quality of its content and the professionalism of its staff.
THREE REASONS why you should get off your ass, spend money, and make your way to COMEDYPRO in Montreal:
1) ACCESSIBILITY – You can’t get any closer than this to the biggest stars and the biggest players in the comedy industry. At COMEDYPRO, we’re all equals!
2) An ALL-STAR CAST in a completely relaxed environment. Past participants include: Judd Apatow, Todd Phillips, Jay Roach, Paul Feig, Lewis Black, Steven Levitan, Jason Reitman, Edgar Wright, Louis CK, Patton Oswalt, Marc Maron, Chelsea Handler, Mitch Hurwitz, Amy Poehler, Seth Rogen, Andy Samberg, Bill Burr, the cast and creators of Brooklyn Nine-Nine and so much more!
3) BIG BANG FOR YOUR BUCK
Registration is only $425-$600 USD and gets you ACCESS to EVERYTHING:
• The three-day conference
• Industry lunches and cocktails
• Just For Laughs Awards Show
• All-star Midnight party
• and LIVE shows at the best comedy festival in the world!
May 20, 2015
May 05, 2015
Just For Laughs and Just For Laughs ComedyPRO announce the line-up for the 2015 Just For Laughs Festival and the Just For Laughs Awards.
May 01, 2015
The deadline for Stand Up and Pitch: The Comedy Content Search has been extended for one more week to Friday, May 15th at 12 midnight (PT).
Apr 21, 2015
CBC Punchline joins Just For Laughs and the IAWTV as a sponsor for the 2015 edition of Beyond The Box, a pitch program for web series creators.
Feb 26, 2015
Just For Laughs and the IAWTV have teamed-up for the fifth iteration of Beyond the Box: Playing It Short, a pitch program for web series creators.
Feb 13, 2015
Kevin Hart returns to Just For Laughs with a single show at the Bell Centre, Friday, July 24th.
Twitter FeedTweets by @JFLComedyPro