COMEDYPRO is a UNIQUE global gathering of the biggest players in the comedy world that explores all facets of comedy. COMEDYPRO is a four-day event which takes place in July during the peak industry/media/performer dates of the Montreal Just For Laughs Festival. At Just For Laughs, we take humour seriously. Our Festival has become a world-renowned entertainment landmark, recognized for the quality of its content and the professionalism of its staff.
THREE REASONS why you should get off your ass, spend money, and make your way to COMEDYPRO in Montreal:
1) ACCESSIBILITY – You can’t get any closer than this to the biggest stars and the biggest players in the comedy industry. At COMEDYPRO, we’re all equals!
2) An ALL-STAR CAST in a completely relaxed environment. Past participants include: Judd Apatow, Todd Phillips, Jay Roach, Paul Feig, Lewis Black, Steven Levitan, Jason Reitman, Edgar Wright, Louis CK, Patton Oswalt, Marc Maron, Chelsea Handler, Mitch Hurwitz, Amy Poehler, Seth Rogen, Andy Samberg, Bill Burr, the cast and creators of Brooklyn Nine-Nine and so much more!
3) BIG BANG FOR YOUR BUCK
Registration is only $425-$600 USD and gets you ACCESS to EVERYTHING:
• The three-day conference
• Industry lunches and cocktails
• Just For Laughs Awards Show
• All-star Midnight party
• and LIVE shows at the best comedy festival in the world!
Feb 26, 2015
Just For Laughs and the IAWTV have teamed-up for the fifth iteration of Beyond the Box: Playing It Short, a pitch program for web series creators.
Jan 22, 2015
We're currently accepting submissions for comedy short films to showcase at next summer's 32nd edition of the Just For Laughs Festival.
Jul 26, 2014
Comedians Jerrod Christmas and Nadine Djoury and Aurora Browne are this year's winners of the TV and web series pitch programs.
Twitter FeedTweets by @JFLComedyPro